Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Formation of a higher ministerial committee to oversee the electricity file in the sout

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Electricity: Formation of a higher ministerial committee to oversee the electricity file in the sout Empty Electricity: Formation of a higher ministerial committee to oversee the electricity file in the sout

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm

Electricity: Formation of a higher ministerial committee to oversee the electricity file in the south

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity announced, on Tuesday, that the system is on its way to stability after addressing the technical symptoms.
    The ministry said in a statement, that it "announces the success of its complete plan for the tenth of Muharram, to secure electricity for the entire holy province of Karbala."
    She added, "The ministry also announces that the electrical system is on its way to returning to good stability after addressing the technical problems it experienced."
    The ministry confirmed, "The formation of a higher ministerial committee to oversee the electricity file in the south and to hold accountable and isolate those who have been proven to be negligent during the recent period."

Views 186
    Added 08/09/2022 - 4:21 PM
    Update 08/09/2022 - 11:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:24 pm