Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis Empty Al-Kazemi: Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi: Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-10 | 05:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed, today, Wednesday, to work with full force to resolve the political blockage and to resort to dialogue to resolve differences, while the city of Mosul has suffered a lot from the policies of confusion, terrorism and poor planning.

Al-Kazemi said during the celebration of laying the foundation stone for the rehabilitation project of Mosul International Airport, "Today we are in Nineveh Governorate, after I promised you on my last visit that we are working on developing a solid plan, overcoming obstacles and obstacles, and we will present to you again to lay the foundation stone for the rehabilitation of this airport, and here it is today." You have it within a month," noting that "the Mosul International Airport project is a strategic and important project for our sons in the province, and we are laying the foundation stone today."

He added, "Mosul International Airport will provide job opportunities, facilitate transportation, and facilitate the lives of citizens," based on that "we have worked since the first day to pay attention to this governorate and all the governorates of Iraq, despite all the challenges that the government is going through, whether they are economic challenges, political, or security.

He continued: "Today, we all need integration and cooperation, in order to mobilize the energies and build an Iraq worthy of the Iraqis, and these efforts will not be lost, and we will not allow the corrupt to exploit these projects to squander the people's money," stressing that "it will be the result of everyone who tries to tamper with these projects for personal interests." Or for gangs and corrupt people like the fate of the terrorists who tried to destroy this city.”

The Prime Minister explained: "We succeeded in crossing the economic challenge as well as the security challenge, and today the political blocs are required to assume their responsibilities by resolving the issue of the political blockage, for the interest of Iraq and its future," expressing his hope that "everyone will work with all force to resolve the political blockage and resort to dialogue to resolve differences." And we have no choice but to dialogue. Dialogue for a thousand years is better than the moment we collide with as Iraqis."

And Al-Kazemi said, "The city of Mosul is a model of Iraqi coexistence and diversity, which we consider an element of strength, and a model of tolerance that proves that Iraq possesses a lot of human capabilities and competencies in this province, which is kind to its people and its history," noting that "the city of Mosul has suffered a lot from the policies of confusion, terrorism and poor planning." And, God willing, what happened in the past will not be repeated, neither in Mosul, nor in Nineveh, nor in the whole of Iraq.”

He pointed out, "There are tremendous efforts being made daily for reconstruction, and I personally follow them, and follow the details of the challenges and overcoming them, in order to send a message that the Iraqis deserve life, and that they are able to turn challenges into opportunities for success."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:12 am