Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Contrasting speeches penetrated into the struggle of Al-Matoulah between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Contrasting speeches penetrated into the struggle of Al-Matoulah between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki Empty Contrasting speeches penetrated into the struggle of Al-Matoulah between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 5:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Contrasting speeches penetrated into the struggle of Al-Matoulah between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]In the manner of Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Nuri al-Maliki, head of the State of Law coalition, came out with a speech challenging the movement, saying, “There is no solution to the House of Representatives, no regime change, and no early elections except by the reconvening of Parliament, and it is the one who discusses and decides.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hours later, the response of the leader of Al-Hanana, “The corrupt does not rule, and like me does not pledge allegiance to corruption,” in a speech and a counter discourse that delves into the Al-Matulah conflict that began on the social media sites, and later moved to the street, in the balances of power that Al-Sadr knows how to manage, and how to elude leaders in the The framework, however, is that the rules of the game expand and grow and change so that no maneuver or pressure card is useful with it.[/size]
    [size=45]The political scene is still divided after ten difficult months, between a looming revolution that will change the shape of the political process, and those who are entrenched behind their parliamentary influence and weight in the framework.[/size]
    [size=45]A source in the coordinating framework says that deep differences between his two teams may end in a collision if those who want to contain the crisis are not outweighed by the absorption of al-Sadr's demands, in return for those who are heading towards escalation, considering that any concession now will lead to a repetition of the scene of storming al-Khadra to obtain political gains.[/size]
    [size=45]With the transformation of the political conflict into an existential struggle, it seems that all the doors to the solution are closed and have no keys, while the rest of the forces are waiting for the outcome of the political process and are waiting for white smoke from the green, and who will raise the flag first.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am