Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Ali Shaddad describes what Basra is being exposed to as a big conspiracy and holds th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Ali Shaddad describes what Basra is being exposed to as a big conspiracy and holds th Empty Representative Ali Shaddad describes what Basra is being exposed to as a big conspiracy and holds th

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 5:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representative Ali Shaddad describes what Basra is being exposed to as a big conspiracy and holds the caretaker government responsible for complacency with the saboteurs[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]===========[/size]
    [size=45]The representative of Basra Governorate, “Ali Shaddad,” warned of the consequences of sabotage acts against the province of Basra, the latest of which was the bypassing of the Al-Badaa Irrigation Canal (the channel carrying fresh water to Basra Governorate), describing these acts as a well-studied conspiracy that is intended to ignite the Iraqi street through Basra.[/size]
    [size=45]Shaddad held the caretaker Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, responsible for the current crises facing Basra Governorate, such as the water and electricity crises, in light of Basra's leading cities in the world with rising temperatures and exacerbating service crises.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the Iraqi government is required to take more serious and realistic steps to move towards resolving the crises afflicting the city of Basra and to expose the parties involved in igniting the crises in the province."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:36 pm