Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi "Finance" approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades in the "Health"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi "Finance" approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades in the "Health" Empty The Iraqi "Finance" approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades in the "Health"

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2022, 7:11 am

The Iraqi "Finance" approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades in the "Health"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     August 10, 2022 11:32 PM

Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Finance agreed, today, Wednesday, to create more than 39,000 job positions within the staff of the Ministry of Health and its departments.
    And it stated in the ministry’s letter addressed to the Ministry of Health and received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), “Approval was obtained (as far as events are concerned) to create (39,108) job grades within the vocabulary of the owners of the center of your ministry and its departments in the provinces to appoint graduates with medical, health and prevailing professions covered by the gradation law Medical No. (6) for the year 2000, amended.

And the ministry continued in its letter: This is done as indicated in the attached table, after excluding (879) degrees and job titles for the purpose of appointing them within the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and its affiliated formations, based on what was stated in paragraph 2 of the decision referred to above with its financial costs for the purpose of speedy coordination with the Service Council. Federal General Assembly for the purpose of enabling the Council to release appointments to those covered by the above law.
    She added, "The accounting department will be provided later with detailed tables that include the triple name, degree, job title and its financial costs with the number and date of the appointment order and the number and date of the commencement order."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:12 pm