[size=36]Mawazine publishes the text of the decisions of today's session of the Council of Ministers[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
, the Council of Ministers, during its session held today, Thursday, headed by its Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issued several decisions, including the launch of the promotion of the preparatory certificate campaign exclusively to the (third) degree.
The media office of the Prime Minister said, in a statement, that "the Council of Ministers held its twenty-ninth regular session, headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and hosted the Governor of Basra, who in turn provided an extensive explanation of the service reality of the province, the great challenges it faces, and the most important needs and requirements that enable it to improve the structures. Infrastructure and improving the level of services in it, and the most important solutions developed to address the existing problems.
The statement added that, "After discussing what was presented, the Council of Ministers voted to meet the needs of Basra Governorate from the service projects provided by its governor."
The Council of Ministers, which is entrusted with the minister's powers to administer the Ministry of Electricity, hosted the meeting, where it reviewed the current reality of electricity, the problems facing the ministry, and the mechanisms adopted to overcome the problems of the electrical system, in order to ensure the provision of electrical energy to the maximum.
The session witnessed a review of the epidemiological report, the continuous efforts of the Ministry of Health in following up on the Corona pandemic, and providing the necessary medical supplies to confront it.
After the Council of Ministers discussed the topics on the agenda, it issued, according to the statement, the following decisions:
First / Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council of Economy regarding my projects (consulting mega projects in the Ministry of Planning), and (monitoring and controlling mega projects / advisory tasks for the ministries of (Finance and Planning).
Second / agree to the following:
1. Authorizing the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Political Planning Affairs, the authority to negotiate and sign draft memoranda of understanding with the countries mentioned in the paragraph below.
2. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs approves the entry stamp for holders of diplomatic, service and special passports for nationals of the following countries: (China, Russia, the Sultanate of Oman, the State of Qatar, the Arab Republic of Egypt, and the Republic of Sudan), upon entry and exit to and from Iraqi airports and border ports, on the basis of the principle of treatment Likewise.
3. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs adopts what is stated in Paragraph (1) above, in coordination with the Ministry of Interior, and implements this with other countries that wish to conclude such an agreement in the future with the Republic of Iraq.
Third / Approval of the amendment of Paragraph (Third) of Cabinet Resolution (94 of 2010) regarding the recommendations of the Job Grade Review Committee, as follows:
1. Launching the promotion of the preparatory certificate holders exclusively to the (third) degree, provided that this does not result in the creation of new job titles.
2. The Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and the Federal Service Council shall amend the job description approved by the ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry in a manner that ensures that those mentioned in paragraph (1) above of this decision reach the third degree.
3. This decision shall be implemented upon approval of the next federal general budget law.
Fourth / agree to the following:
1. Adoption of the recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding opening an embassy of the Republic of Iraq in the Irish capital Dublin instead of a general consulate, based on the provisions of Articles (25) and (26) of the Foreign Service Law No. (45 of 2008), provided that opening it does not lead to an increase in Numbers of workers in diplomatic missions, taking into account the notes of the legal department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed by its memorandum numbered (MD / S/2/4/11/191 LQ) dated June 23, 2022.
2. The sums are financed Required from within the budget law allocations for the year / 2023. Ended 29 / h