Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank clarifies regarding the payment of retired loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank clarifies regarding the payment of retired loans Empty The Central Bank clarifies regarding the payment of retired loans

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2022, 8:03 am

The Central Bank clarifies regarding the payment of retired loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Central Bank revealed, on Thursday, that the number of private banks operating in Iraq is 70, while setting a condition for the retired employee to pay the remaining loan owed.
    The Central Bank media said, "The number of private banks operating in Iraq is 70 (commercial, Islamic, branches of foreign banks operating in Iraq)," according to the official news agency.
    In a separate context, the bank’s media stated that “the retired employee’s demand to pay his loan installments and advances is related to the retirement authority,” noting that “the retirement law stipulates that the amount of deduction from the pensioner’s salary does not exceed 50% of his salary.”
    He stressed that "the bank is obliged to oblige the retired employee to pay part of the remaining loan that he owes, so that half of his salary covers the value of the monthly installment after reducing the principal of the loan," noting that "there is no demand to pay the full amount, as some promote."

538 views
    Added 08/11/2022 - 7:03 PM
    Update 08/12/2022 - 4:00 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:54 am