Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Atmosphere Between The Two Parties To The Conflict

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Atmosphere Between The Two Parties To The Conflict Empty The Atmosphere Between The Two Parties To The Conflict

Post by rocky Sat 13 Aug 2022, 5:14 am

[size=38]The Atmosphere Between The Two Parties To The Conflict
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
08/13/2022 | 1:09 PM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad..
Member of the House of Representatives from the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Shammari, confirmed, on Saturday, the existence of internal and external movements and mediations to moisten the atmosphere between the current and the framework, noting that these movements have not received any response so far.
Al-Shammari said in a statement to "Information", that "the deep dispute between the forces of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement has become a source of great concern, so internal and external parties have moved unannounced on the two sides of the dispute, namely the framework and the current."
He added that "these moves call for easing the atmosphere and resolving an important part of the deep dispute due to the two parties' desire to sit at the dialogue table," stressing that "all mediations and moves did not get any response to anyone now between the two sides of the dispute."
On the other hand, Al-Shammari confirmed that “all the signatures were submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives for the purpose of holding a session of Parliament outside the capital, Baghdad,” and likely “the answer will be within two or three days as a maximum.” finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 25 Sep 2022, 11:05 pm