Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are witnessing a slight decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are witnessing a slight decline Empty Oil prices are witnessing a slight decline

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Oil prices are witnessing a slight decline[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-15 | 01:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Oil prices fell for the second session, today, Monday, after the CEO of Saudi Aramco, the largest exporter in the world, said that the company was ready to increase production, at a time when production resumed in many platforms. The US Navy is in the Gulf of Mexico after a brief break last week.

Brent crude futures were down 27 cents, or 0.3 percent, at $97.88 a barrel by 0034 GMT, after a 1.5 percent drop on Friday. US West Texas Intermediate crude reached $91.87 a barrel, down 22 cents, or 0.2 percent, after a 2.4 percent drop in the previous session.

Amin Al-Nasser, CEO of[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/137193/%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%83%D9%88 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Aramco Saudi Arabia[/url]Reporters on Sunday said the company is ready to increase its crude oil production to its maximum capacity of 12 million barrels per day if the Saudi government requests it.

He added, "We are confident in our ability to increase our production to 12 million at any time the need arises, or at the invitation of the government or the Ministry of Energy to increase our production."

Oil prices rose more than 3 percent last week after damage to a pipeline disrupted production at several offshore platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

A port official said[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], producers moved to reactivate some of the stalled production after repairs were completed late Friday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am