Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance is following up the implementation of the stages of the financial and econom

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Minister of Finance is following up the implementation of the stages of the financial and econom Empty The Minister of Finance is following up the implementation of the stages of the financial and econom

Post by rocky Mon 15 Aug 2022, 7:07 am

[size=38]The Minister of Finance is following up the implementation of the stages of the financial and economic reform program[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired, 08/14/2022, a meeting that included the German International Cooperation Agency, in the presence of the financial advisor, the general directors of the ministry, the Executive Director of the Economic Reform Paper and the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, to ​​follow up on the implementation of the stages of the financial and economic reform program (white paper).
In a statement received by Al-Masala, the ministry stated that the meeting discussed a number of themes raised by the German team, including regulating non-oil public revenues, public financial management and accountability, combating money laundering / combating terrorist financing, supporting the financial sector and diversifying the state's general budget.
He added that the meeting dealt with the financial reform program aimed at increasing and regulating non-oil revenues, in addition to discussing the completion of the support and development of the tax reform project (TIN) in cooperation with international organizations specialized in this field, and the follow-up of the implementation stages of the modernization of Skoda's customs regulations.
They discussed the development of the role of the private sector and the banking sector, the active role of the two sectors in achieving sustainable economic development factors, improving opportunities for refinancing the private sector, and increasing access to international financing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 25 Sep 2022, 10:50 pm