Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American message about the joint economic cooperation between it and Iraq, especially in the ener

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American message about the joint economic cooperation between it and Iraq, especially in the ener Empty An American message about the joint economic cooperation between it and Iraq, especially in the ener

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]An American message about the joint economic cooperation between it and Iraq, especially in the energy sector within the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Democratic Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez and Republican Vice-Chairman Jim Rich send a letter to US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken urging him on the importance of joint economic cooperation between the United States of America and Iraq, especially in the energy sector within the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [size=45]It was stated in the text of the message[/size]
    [size=45]We are writing to express our concern that the ongoing constitutional dispute between federal Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government over natural resources is undermining the country's economic development. We are also deeply concerned by reports that recent court rulings, including the Federal Supreme Court ruling on the Kurdistan Regional Government's Oil and Gas Law No. 22, are being selectively applied against US energy companies operating in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Furthermore, we are concerned about recent and ongoing attacks by Iranian proxy militias against energy infrastructure and US interests in northern Iraq as Iran continues to interfere in Iraqi government formation and internal political affairs.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 am