Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Energy Police: Seizures And Cranes For Trading In Oil Derivatives In Baghdad And Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy Police: Seizures And Cranes For Trading In Oil Derivatives In Baghdad And Basra Empty Energy Police: Seizures And Cranes For Trading In Oil Derivatives In Baghdad And Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:22 am

Energy Police: Seizures And Cranes For Trading In Oil Derivatives In Baghdad And Basra
    16/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Energy Police Directorate announced today, Tuesday, the seizure of a crane for trading in oil derivatives in Baghdad and Basra, and two vehicles in violation of the controls of the Central Oil Police Directorate.
    A statement of the Directorate received by Earth News stated, "The Directorate's units carried out several operations in Baghdad, Basra, which resulted in the seizure of a den used for trading in illegal oil derivatives in Basra by the Basra Oil Police Station and the Controls Department, and two suspects were arrested and several tanks carrying tanks were seized. An oil product.
    He added, "A den was seized in northern Baghdad, working in the unofficial recycling of oil derivatives, and two of those involved were arrested, and two vehicles (a Kia tanker truck) were seized," pointing out that "two vehicles were seized in Baghdad by the control of the oil police (the people) and the arrest of their drivers." due to fraud in the download documents.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:52 am