Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A decision to form a Syrian-Iraqi Business Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A decision to form a Syrian-Iraqi Business Council Empty A decision to form a Syrian-Iraqi Business Council

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:26 am

A decision to form a Syrian-Iraqi Business Council
    [size=11]Publication date: 16.08.2022 | 09:46 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Globallookpress

expressive image

Today, Tuesday, the Syrian Ministry of Economy and Foreign Trade issued a decision to form the Syrian-Iraqi Business Council.
    The formation of the council, according to the Syrian Ministry's statement, aims to enhance the role of the private sector and benefit from its capabilities in developing economic relations between Syria and Iraq in various fields of trade, investment, industry, agriculture and tourism.
    The statement pointed out the importance of the Iraqi market for the Syrian export products that meet the needs of the Iraqi consumer.
    The decision includes naming Muhammad Nasser al-Sawah as the head of the council, and Ziad Obri as a deputy for the Syrian side.
    Source: Sana
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:12 am