Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow... Al-Kazemi: I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow... Al-Kazemi: I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders Empty Tomorrow... Al-Kazemi: I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:15 pm

[size=46]Tomorrow... Al-Kazemi: I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders[/size]
    Iraq
    17:57 - 08-16-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that he will announce tomorrow an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders, while noting that the political blockage was reflected in the formation of the government and the absence of the budget.
    Al-Kazemi said in a speech during the regular session of the Council of Ministers, "Unfortunately, we are still experiencing political challenges and political obstruction and its repercussions on the government's performance," noting that "the government is not a party to the political conflict, but there are those who are trying to hold it responsible for this crisis and flee from the problem, and that He turns all the problems towards the government."
    He added, "Our crisis is not the only one in this world. There are many experiences that have passed close to ours, and they may be more complex, but by using wisdom and wise leaders they succeeded in crossing that stage, and some of these countries turned into successful experiences."
    Al-Kadhimi continued, "Singapore, for example, was a model of a failed state, and we see it today turning into one of the most important countries in the world, and in Rwanda in Africa, there was a civil war and massacres, but today it has turned into an important country in Africa. It is unreasonable in Iraq, this founding country The human civilization is nearly 6,000 years old, and we are still dealing with problems in a way that breaks our wills.”
    Al-Kazemi stressed, "What is required is wisdom and loyalty to this country. It has given us a lot, history has given us and a lot of which we are proud and proud, and we must return part of this favor to our country, our homeland and our people. This poor people, who have long been subjected to mismanagement, destitution and destructive wars."
    And the Prime Minister said, "Our decision in this government was not to get involved in Iraqi blood, neither today nor tomorrow, Iraqi blood is precious, and problems must be solved through dialogue and then dialogue, and for this tomorrow I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the country's leaders; in order to contribute to the Find a solution, and think about solving this issue."
    He added, "My message to my brothers, the country's leaders: Everything is fleeting and history is the ruling, we must be up to the challenge. Sacrifice for Iraq is not an element of weakness but an element of strength, and some do not imagine when he makes a concession to his brother as if he is in a position of weakness. This is a mistake; concession It's a real strength."
    Al-Kazemi expressed his hope that everyone would show patience and courage. Until we cross this stage and be able to build our country, despite the absence of a budget for two years, things are going right.”
    He stressed that "a government cannot live without a budget, two years have passed without a budget, but we have run the country. The chance of success is possible if we join hands and deal with the spirit of one teamwork and the spirit of belonging to Iraq."
    He pointed out that "this government came in exceptional circumstances and succeeded in overcoming all challenges, but it is unfortunate that the government is close to 28 months old, and until this moment the budget has only been available for six months."
    He continued, "People are asking and asking for everything, which is their right. People have the right to ask for paved streets, water, schools and health care, but all this must be accompanied by the budget, so that the government can play its role."
    Al-Kazemi concluded by saying:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:57 am