Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Service Council approves the appointment of those covered by the law on the grading of m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Service Council approves the appointment of those covered by the law on the grading of m Empty The Federal Service Council approves the appointment of those covered by the law on the grading of m

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:18 pm

[size=46]The Federal Service Council approves the appointment of those covered by the law on the grading of medical professions[/size]
    Iraq
    16:39 - 08-16-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Federal Public Service Council announced the approval of the appointment of those covered by the law on the gradation of medical professions.
     A statement by the council stated, "The Federal Public Service Council approved, in its nineteenth session, the appointment of those covered by a law listing medical and health professions according to the lists sent by the Ministry of Health."
    The Chairman of the Federal Public Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, confirmed, according to the statement, that “the council’s approval of the appointment of those covered by Law No. (6) of (2000) amending the gradation of medical and health professions covered by the provisions of Article (1/Third and Fourth) of the aforementioned law came according to the lists sent to us. by the Ministry of Health.
    The statement indicated that "the Council approved, in its session, the appointment of the first included in Cabinet Resolution No. (184) for the year 2022 on the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research."
    Al-Tamimi noted that "the council continues to appoint those covered in accordance with the food security law after completing their procedures by the concerned authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:44 am