Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“New Facilities” .. Al-Rafidain issues a statement regarding the advances of employees and affiliate

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

“New Facilities” .. Al-Rafidain issues a statement regarding the advances of employees and affiliate Empty “New Facilities” .. Al-Rafidain issues a statement regarding the advances of employees and affiliate

Post by rocky Wed 17 Aug 2022, 4:27 am

[size=35][size=35]“New Facilities” .. Al-Rafidain issues a statement regarding the advances of employees and affiliates[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-08-17 | 04:19
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities Al-

Rafidain Bank issued, today, Wednesday, a new statement regarding the advances of employees and affiliates, which start from five million to fifty million, while directing its branches to quickly complete the transactions granted.

The bank stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "all the bank's branches have been instructed to inform the customers for whom the advances-granting transactions have been completed after all their procedures have been completed in accordance with the legal controls and contexts."

The bank called on its customers to review the bank’s branches for the purpose of knowing the names and addresses of their completed transactions and receiving the amount of the advance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Oct 2022, 8:34 am