Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close sources: Blackshart attends Al-Kazemi's dialogue... and the Sadrists with the dialogue on cond

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Close sources: Blackshart attends Al-Kazemi's dialogue... and the Sadrists with the dialogue on cond Empty Close sources: Blackshart attends Al-Kazemi's dialogue... and the Sadrists with the dialogue on cond

Post by rocky Wed 17 Aug 2022, 5:34 am

[size=38]Close sources: Blackshart attends Al-Kazemi's dialogue... and the Sadrists with the dialogue on conditions[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: A source close to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said, August 17, 2022 that the call for dialogue launched by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, was welcomed by all political parties without exception, and accordingly, it is hoped that everyone will participate in the sessions today, Wednesday.
The source said that participation will be at different levels, either first-class leaders or representatives of political parties, according to the circumstances of each party.
The source said that the UN representative, Jenin Plasschaert, will be present.
But a leader in the Sadrist movement told the Obelisk that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, would not attend the meeting, and that the movement would not send participants to the meeting, except with conditions.
The source said that participation will not take place in any dialogue, except with guarantees of change and reform, and with clear steps and dates.
Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called, on Tuesday, August 16, the leaders of the political forces to a "national meeting" at the Government Palace, Wednesday, August 17, to launch the dialogue, noting that "this call comes from the standpoint of the common national responsibility that unites the Iraqis on the principle of Preserving the unity, security and stability of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Oct 2022, 10:21 am