Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee is moving to submit a draft law on "protecting the marshes"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee is moving to submit a draft law on "protecting the marshes" Empty A parliamentary committee is moving to submit a draft law on "protecting the marshes"

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 5:20 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands intends to submit a draft law to protect the marshes from dangers, preserve their heritage and diversity, and improve the economic level of their inhabitants.
    In a statement to the semi-official newspaper, "Al-Sabah", followed by IQ News, the committee's head, Thaer Mikheib Al-Jubouri, said: "His committee has begun writing a draft of a new law to protect the marshes, after the severe effects that they were exposed to and causing widespread suffering to the population, forcing them to migrate, not to mention the serious environmental impacts and the failure of state institutions to protect it and fulfill the international obligations it undertook before its inclusion on the World Heritage List.
    He pointed out that "the committee is following with great concern the suffering of the marsh dwellers, and the failure of state institutions to extend a helping hand to them, especially the Ministry of Water Resources and the Marsh Recovery Center, calling on the concerned departments in the governorates of Dhi Qar, Maysan and Basra to carry out their duties towards the marsh dwellers and work to alleviate their suffering and help them overcome these challenges." ordeal.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 am