Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy holds Al-Kazemi responsible for suspending the work of the courts: The threat to the judici

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy holds Al-Kazemi responsible for suspending the work of the courts: The threat to the judici Empty A deputy holds Al-Kazemi responsible for suspending the work of the courts: The threat to the judici

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2022, 4:47 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy holds Al-Kazemi responsible for suspending the work of the courts: The threat to the judiciary is a threat to all the people[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-23 | 05:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Tuesday, Representative Ahmed Al-Jubouri held the caretaker prime minister responsible for suspending the work of the courts, while noting that the threat to the judiciary is a threat to all the Iraqi people.

Al-Jubouri said in a tweet, which was followed by Alsumaria News, that "the threat to the judiciary is a threat to all the Iraqi people, and Al-Kazemi bears the suspension of the work of the courts and the Judicial Council."

He added that Al-Kazemi "hopes that he will stay in the position for a long time, even if things in Iraq turn to the law of the jungle."

Al-Jubouri called on the security services to protect the judiciary and judges from any attack or threat.”

The Supreme Judicial Council decided, earlier today, Tuesday, to suspend its work, its courts and the Federal Court in protest against the demonstrations.
    The Supreme Judicial Council also announced the initiation of evidence-gathering procedures. Regarding the threat of the Federal Court
    , the council said in a statement that "the Karkh First Investigation Court has started procedures for collecting evidence of the crime of threatening the Federal Court to take legal measures against the perpetrators."

Current date/time is Thu 13 Jun 2024, 8:42 am