Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance is an agency directs to find solutions to the conditions of educational reti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

solutions - The Minister of Finance is an agency directs to find solutions to the conditions of educational reti Empty The Minister of Finance is an agency directs to find solutions to the conditions of educational reti

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2022, 5:16 am

The Minister of Finance is an agency directs to find solutions to the conditions of educational retirees in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Minister of Finance, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, directed an emergency meeting to resolve the completion of the transactions of the retired educators in Basra, while stressing the need not to harm the citizens .
    Abdul-Jabbar said in a statement that "it is necessary to urgently find appropriate solutions to start receiving the transactions of retired educators in Basra Governorate," directed to "convene an emergency meeting to discuss the issue of delaying the receipt of transactions ."
    He added that "the educators and their families are not guilty of the contradictions that existed ten years ago between the ministries of finance and education," stressing "the need to expedite finding a legal settlement to receive transactions for about a thousand teachers who have been deprived of their pensions for more than a year ."
    He stressed that causing harm to citizens is something that we cannot accept at all, especially as it concerns the segment of educators who have devoted their lives to educating generations after generations in our dear country .

74 . views
    Added 08/23/2022 - 10:21 AM
    Update 08/23/22 - 1:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:21 am