Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields Empty Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:34 am

Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields

Brother - and Sam Mulla
    Prime Minister-designate to form a government Haider al-Abadi said that "the American president of the United States confirmed through contact with its full support for Iraq in all fields."
    And between Abadi, in response to a question from a reporter Agency for News News (et) that "President Obama reiterated American support for Iraq in various fields, including the military and the security and wait for their implementation on the ground, in the light of the security agreement, noting that" welcome international and regional entrusted me to form a government enhances confidence-building between States and the challenges of Iraq the same challenges facing the region and this will help to counter terrorism and the unity of our people. "
    He Abadi We look forward to building new relationships with countries in the region and talked with Prime Minister Turkish next directly and there looked to build new relationships are looking forward to build with Iran, Jordan and countries in the region, stressing "the need to build a good relationship because the enemy joint."

President Barack Obama confirmed on Thursday (14 August 2014), that the air strikes would continue in Iraq to protect Americans and installations American, in what was considered that the situation in Iraq remains dire because of the organization "Daash." Iraq has been and security situation heated paid, in the (June 10 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of the armed organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province in full, and progress towards Salah al-Din, Diyala and control over some areas of the two provinces before Iraqi forces can restore many of these areas, while continue military operations in Anbar to meet the regulation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields Empty Re: Abadi's (et al): Obama confirms its support for Iraq in all fields

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:35 am

Washington: Abadi fully support the formation of his government

By kareem Kahdm 08/25/2014 

Brother - Baghdad
    Vice President Joe Biden, on Monday, his country's full support to Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi in the formation of his government, expressing optimism about the American administration in Iraq to successfully overcome the "terrorism" and the formation of a successful government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:27 pm