Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basem Khashan: Muqtada al-Sadr is "desperate" and the actions of the desperate are surprising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basem Khashan: Muqtada al-Sadr is "desperate" and the actions of the desperate are surprising Empty Basem Khashan: Muqtada al-Sadr is "desperate" and the actions of the desperate are surprising

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2022, 4:58 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Basem Khashan: Muqtada al-Sadr is "desperate" and the actions of the desperate are surprising[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    Wednesday / August 24 - 2022
    Independent MP Basem Khashan said on Wednesday that all constitutional and legal avenues have become blocked in front of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

[size=45]Khashan said in his blog that "all constitutional and legal avenues before Mr. Muqtada are blocked, and it may take a long time to wait for any productive step in this context, but the long stagnation may lead him to despair, and all the actions of the desperate are surprising." As he put it.[/size]
    [size=45]Khashan continued, "I think that his minister's tweet reveals something of this despair and hints at a desperate surprise."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:23 am