Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance shows the relationship between the demonstrations and the increase in corrupti

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance shows the relationship between the demonstrations and the increase in corrupti Empty Parliamentary Finance shows the relationship between the demonstrations and the increase in corrupti

Post by rocky Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

675 Economie 2022/08/25 17:55 Baghdad today _
Baghdad Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the existence of suspicions of corruption by the Central Bank due to the high currency auction funds, indicating that there are attempts to increase corruption and money laundering operations through dealers. Committee member Jamal Cougar told (Baghdad Today), "The sale of the currency in the auction yesterday is not linked to demonstrations at all, as it is rumored that the demonstrations are far from linking auction sales to them. He added, "What is happening is that some commerce and the corrupt are trying to exploit the sale of dollars to increase their wealth." According to sources, on Tuesday, about half a billion dollars were sold within 10 hours, which increased the suspicion of corruption around the currency auction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:58 am