Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to set a date for the parliament session without waiting for the decision of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary move to set a date for the parliament session without waiting for the decision of the  Empty Parliamentary move to set a date for the parliament session without waiting for the decision of the

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:47 am

[size=46]Parliamentary move to set a date for the parliament session without waiting for the decision of the Federal Court[/size]
    Iraq
    12:01 - 2022-08-27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Shammari, called, on Saturday, for the Speaker and his deputy to set a date for the convening of the parliament session without waiting for the decision of the Federal Court, indicating that the judicial authority indicated earlier that the decision to dissolve Parliament is linked to the House of Representatives as stated in the constitution.

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, "More than 170 deputies submitted a signed request to the Presidency of the House of Representatives to determine a session of the Council of Representatives, but the Presidency of the Council did not take it seriously, and this violates the internal rules for the work of the House of Representatives."
    He added that "the Speaker and his deputy should not wait for what the Federal Court will decide on the call submitted by the Sadrist movement to dissolve the House of Representatives," calling on the Presidency of the Council to "follow the legal contexts and not link them to the decisions of any party." 
    Al-Shammari explained that "the judiciary indicated earlier that the decision to dissolve the House of Representatives is linked to the House itself, as stated in the constitution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm