Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Contracts employees are the only group affected by the lack of budget approva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Finance: Contracts employees are the only group affected by the lack of budget approva Empty Parliamentary Finance: Contracts employees are the only group affected by the lack of budget approva

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2022, 6:53 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: Contracts employees are the only group affected by the lack of budget approval[/size]
    Economie
    12:59 - 08-27-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee identified, on Saturday, the only segment affected by the failure to pass the 2022 financial budget law.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said, “The only segment that will be affected by the absence of the budget law are the contract employees who are waiting to be confirmed if the budget is approved, and that the rest of the segments will be affected by the absence of the budget law.” You won't be harmed."

He continued, "These alone will wait for the law to be passed, as for others whose salaries are fixed employees and contractors, there is no fear for them," noting that installing any contractor on the state's owners needs a legal cover provided by the budget law.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:21 pm