Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Without pleading.. an important decision from the Federal Court regarding tomorrow's lawsuits - urge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Without pleading.. an important decision from the Federal Court regarding tomorrow's lawsuits - urge Empty Without pleading.. an important decision from the Federal Court regarding tomorrow's lawsuits - urge

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Aug 2022, 7:01 am

[size=35][size=35]Without pleading.. an important decision from the Federal Court regarding tomorrow's lawsuits - urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-29 | 05:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities

The Federal Court announced, today, Monday, an important decision regarding the lawsuits tomorrow, Tuesday.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the court said, “In view of the fact that the number of plaintiffs in the cases scheduled to be heard on Tuesday, August 30, 2022, amounted to (1036), in addition to their attorneys who numbered (43) and the inability of the courtroom and its building to accommodate the aforementioned numbers. .

And she added: "And since the principle, based on the provisions of Article (21/Third) of the Court's bylaw No. (1) of 2022, is that the cases are considered without pleading, unless the court deems it necessary to conduct a plea in the presence of the parties."

The statement indicated, "For the aforementioned reason, the court decided to consider the cases without pleading, and the court will complete its procedures in accordance with the provisions of item (fifth) of Article (21) of the aforementioned internal system."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:56 am