Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh discusses with the Japanese ambassador the strengthening of bilateral relations between the tw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh discusses with the Japanese ambassador the strengthening of bilateral relations between the tw Empty Saleh discusses with the Japanese ambassador the strengthening of bilateral relations between the tw

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2022, 6:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh discusses with the Japanese ambassador the strengthening of bilateral relations between the two countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-01 | 06:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Thursday, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Japanese Ambassador, Suzuki Kotaro, on the occasion of the end of his work in Iraq.

A statement by the Presidency of the Republic received by Alsumaria News stated that "Saleh praised the ambassador's efforts during his period of work in Iraq to develop relations between the two countries, wishing him success in his future assignments."

The statement added that "the meeting discussed the bilateral relations that unite the two countries and the need to work to strengthen them in various fields, especially the economy and investment, in a manner that serves the interest of the peoples of the two friendly countries."

For his part, the ambassador presented[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/586719103/%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%83%D9%8A %D9%83%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88/ar/]Suzuki Kotaro[/url]His thanks and appreciation to the President of the Republic, affirming his commitment[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]With the support of security and stability[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]progress and prosperity for the Iraqi people.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:01 am