Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi offers Maliki and his brother to court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi offers Maliki and his brother to court Empty Abadi offers Maliki and his brother to court

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 11:01 am

Abadi offers Maliki and his brother to court

26-08-2014 01:52 PM

Abou Rehab heads the company money laundering and under the supervision of al-Maliki ..

Informed political sources revealed for the receipt of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi documents indicting the most prominent characters of the government of Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki on charges of large financial corruption.

The sources said that 'Abadi received documents from prominent politicians, condemns al-Maliki, a member of the family, his brother Ahmad Husayn al-Maliki (Abu Rehab) on charges of financial corruption seriously.'

They pointed out that 'the documents to prove that al-Maliki personal secretary Abu Rihab al-Maliki runs a company for import and export, but it is working to money laundering misappropriated by them.'

They noted that 'Abadi plans to sue al-Maliki and his aides, all charges are being announcing reservation for them at this time in order to complete the formation of the new Iraqi government and not to put obstacles delayed by'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2024, 11:41 pm