Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Integrity: The value of corruption in the food basket reaches 151 million do

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

parliamentary - Member of Parliamentary Integrity: The value of corruption in the food basket reaches 151 million do Empty Member of Parliamentary Integrity: The value of corruption in the food basket reaches 151 million do

Post by rocky Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Member of Parliamentary Integrity: The value of corruption in the food basket reaches 151 million dollars[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Independent MP and member of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission Hadi Al-Salami confirmed today, Sunday, that the value of corruption in the food basket reaches 151 million dollars.
Al-Salami said in a statement, that he "continues in his oversight work by exposing corruption files related to the food basket project in the Ministry of Commerce."
He pointed out that "his parliamentary work during the coming period will be limited to revealing files of corruption and waste of public money, including with regard to the contract of the food basket project in the Ministry of Commerce."
Al-Salami explained, "This file is mainly related to the power and rights of the Iraqi people," noting that "the contract remaining as it is constitutes a crime of harming public money and is punishable according to the Iraqi Penal Code."
He pointed out that "the value of corruption in the contract of the monthly food basket project distributed to the Iraqi people reaches 151 million dollars." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:58 am