Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework confirms its adherence to its candidate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework confirms its adherence to its candidate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, for prime minister Empty The framework confirms its adherence to its candidate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, for prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2022, 5:04 am

[size=46]The framework confirms its adherence to its candidate, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, for prime minister[/size]
    Iraq
    13:01 - 09-06-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy for the coordination framework, Rafiq al-Salihi, confirmed that the framework was adhered to in his candidate for prime minister, Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, indicating that al-Sudani did not register any dispute with the Sadrist movement.
     Al-Salihi said that the last meeting of the leaders of the coordination framework renewed for the tenth time the insistence on the nomination of Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani to head the government.
    He added, that the statements about replacing him and putting forward several alternative personalities are completely untrue, as Al-Sudani is supported by most of the political forces and is welcome in the position.
     Al-Salihi explained that the disagreement of the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework has nothing to do with the nomination of the Sudanese to head the government, and even the Sadrist bloc did not require the replacement of the Sudanese as rumored by some media outlets.
     The political differences between the two poles of the Shiite forces, the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, continue due to some points, especially the holding of early elections and their date and the mechanisms of forming the government several months ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:54 am