Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calling to march towards Karbala .. Al-Sadr sets 10 conditions for "lovers of reform" - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calling to march towards Karbala .. Al-Sadr sets 10 conditions for "lovers of reform" - Urgent Empty Calling to march towards Karbala .. Al-Sadr sets 10 conditions for "lovers of reform" - Urgent

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Sep 2022, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Calling to march towards Karbala .. Al-Sadr sets 10 conditions for "lovers of reform" - Urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-11 | 01:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed today, Sunday, the masses of the Sadrist movement and lovers of "reform" to march towards Karbala, while setting ten conditions.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet on his website:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And I followed him[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url], "All lovers of reform who have revolted against darkness and corruption... must march towards[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]reform ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) And towards the Imam of Islah: My master and my master Al-Hussein bin Ali, my soul is for him to redeem.”

He added: “Yes, towards a leader and a symbol of honor and righteousness and a rejection of grievance and corruption.

First: There are no special banners for a faction, party, military, affiliation, party, or even a sect.. Imam Hussein is the imam of Islam, humanity and reform.

Second: Never upload pictures, neither the martyrs nor anyone else, for all of them are satisfied[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Exalted be He, they will die in Imam Hussain, the master of the martyrs of Paradise.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

Third: Not to wear shrouds or any outfit that distinguishes them from the rest of the visitors at all, especially the military uniform.. Everyone wears the dress of sincerity and purity only.

Fourth: Your chant is in the remembrance of God and obedience to Him, and in remembrance of Imam Hussein and the Ahl al-Bayt, may God’s peace be upon them only and only.

Fifth: Commitment to the highest levels of patience, wisdom and morals.. and whoever disobeys instructions from any party, the security forces must deal with him firmly and without complacency.. he is either infiltrating or hating the Husseini rituals.

Sixth: Making accusations against others and describing them as Baathist, terrorist, militia, or other descriptions during this visit is forbidden, but rather it is forbidden and trembling.

Seventh: Assaulting foreign visitors: (non-Iraqis) and in particular: (Iranian brothers) by hand, tongue, leaflets, or in any manner whatsoever is abhorrent, ugly, and forbidden. Rather, it is forbidden and contrary to all customs.

Eighth: It is a Muslim command: it is forbidden, or even forbidden, to carry weapons of all kinds, but rather every predatory device.. Whoever contravenes that, his order is entrusted to the heroic security authorities.

Ninth: Show the highest degree of cooperation with the security forces in all regions of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], especially in the holy Karbala.. We thank them in advance.

Tenth: Removing the PMF formations and the Peace Brigades from holding the territory or the controls or carrying out any security work this year..and this is a necessary matter that may have dire consequences if this is done.

And he concluded by saying: "And everyone who disagrees, we are innocent of him and he does not belong to us, neither from near nor from afar...and he has no one to blame but himself."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:28 pm