Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He touched on electricity and budget problems.. Details of Al-Kazemi's visit to Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He touched on electricity and budget problems.. Details of Al-Kazemi's visit to Karbala Empty He touched on electricity and budget problems.. Details of Al-Kazemi's visit to Karbala

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Sep 2022, 7:12 am

[size=35][size=35]He touched on electricity and budget problems.. Details of Al-Kazemi's visit to Karbala[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-14 | 06:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Karbala
    , Caretaker Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said today, Wednesday, that we stand today from a position of responsibility in providing all requirements for protecting visitors and providing services.

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The latter visited the holy province of Karbala to follow up the implementation of the plan for the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), and upon his arrival, he chaired an expanded meeting that included officials of departments and security and service formations in the holy province of Karbala."

According to the statement, Al-Kazemi delivered a speech on the occasion of the fortieth anniversary of the honorable visitors and officials of the security and service departments to visit the forty days of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), in which he stated: patience and responsibility; For the sake of lofty goals, which is the service of man and humanity and the service of Islam.”

Al-Kazemi said, "I loved being close to you today, listening to the challenges you face, and in the presence of the Minister of Interior and the ministers responsible for services, the governor, as well as field commanders," explaining, "We stand today from a position of responsibility, in providing all requirements for protecting visitors and providing services, As well as presenting the clearest picture of the Iraqis’ generosity and hospitality to the visitors of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), and what is required of us is how we cooperate in providing the best services until the end of the visit.”
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

He continued, "We are ready to overcome obstacles in everything related to facilitating this task. We have saved money despite the absence of a budget, and we have provided the security effort with the presence of political and security challenges in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces.

And Al-Kazemi said, "I know that there is a challenge in the matter of electricity because of the large loads, but the ministry is making an exceptional effort, thank you, and I will serve you in any note to overcome any obstacle you face," noting that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It receives a large number of visitors, on this visit, as well as on the tenth of Muharram, and with all this, the infrastructure in general[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is not fully available, but the cooperation of people, institutions, the governorate and the holy shrines play a major role in overcoming obstacles."

He continued, "We wish we had better conditions than these, to provide better services. You know the conditions of this government and how it came to be. Until now and 28 months ago, we had only a six-month budget, yet we moved forward, crossed the wounds, and only endured from In order to serve our people as well as the visitors,” he added, “we have challenges that we turn into opportunities for success by evaluating past mistakes and experiences, in order to avoid them in the future, and to turn this visit into a part of our heritage and history, and to provide the best services not only to visitors but to the areas the visitors pass through, on the streets, roads, and electricity.”

He added, "I hope in the future that our conditions will be better, so that we can perform our historical duty in serving the visitors of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), as well as providing services to all citizens, regardless of the occasions of visits."

He said, "With all of our cooperation and patience, and avoiding any clash or negative political developments, it will be reflected in the future on building better conditions than the current one. These are historical moments that count for you. You may see them as small, but they are very big. The province and all our provinces.

Al-Kazemi stated, "The security effort, thankfully, has done a good effort...our security forces and our brothers in[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/131844/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%8A/ar/]The popular crowd[/url]And police agencies, as well as service ministries, and we commend the efforts of the workers at the border crossings, who made double efforts in receiving large numbers of visitors. You presented a bright picture of the Iraqis, their generosity, and their service to Ahl al-Bayt (peace be upon them).

He concluded by saying, "Here, I must thank once again all our security services that work on more than one front, in the fight against ISIS, and in providing security with the exceptional political situation in Iraq, as well as to the visitors of Abi Abdullah Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), so I thank all the efforts for our brothers in the army. The Iraqi, the police, the popular crowd, the threshold crowd, and all our brothers to serve the pilgrims of Al-Hussein (peace be upon him)."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:23 am