Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim discusses with the US ambassador the bilateral relations between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Al-Hakim discusses with the US ambassador the bilateral relations between the two countries Empty Al-Hakim discusses with the US ambassador the bilateral relations between the two countries

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2022, 7:56 am

Al-Hakim discusses with the US ambassador the bilateral relations between the two countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/09/15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 184

Baghdad / 
    Today, Thursday, the leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with the US ambassador the bilateral relations between the two countries.
    Al-Hakim said in a statement, " The developments in the Iraqi and regional political affairs, the mechanisms for getting out of the current political impasse, and the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America, were files that were present at our meeting with its ambassador in Baghdad, His Excellency Elena Romanisky . "
    He added , " We renewed our position calling for the formation of a national service government capable of managing the phase and restoring the public's confidence in the political system, and indicated that this requires a harmonious team that works with priorities, foremost of which are services and job opportunities . "
    Al-Hakim added, " We called for the institutions to restore their natural role, and the necessity of adopting dialogue to bring the views of all political forces closer, and to an equation that includes everyone and includes them in Iraqi decision-making . "
    He pointed out that " Iraq cannot be reduced to one nationality, sect, or political address, and we also stressed the need to adhere to the political system, as it is the product of the sacrifices of martyrs in the face of dictatorship and terrorism . "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:47 am