Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with the Algerian Minister of Justice the bilateral relation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The President of the Republic discusses with the Algerian Minister of Justice the bilateral relation Empty The President of the Republic discusses with the Algerian Minister of Justice the bilateral relation

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:49 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with the Algerian Minister of Justice the bilateral relations between the two countries[/size]
    Iraq
    12:09 - 2022-09-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, received, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Algerian Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals, and the Personal Envoy of the Algerian President, Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
    At the beginning of the meeting, the Algerian Minister of Justice conveyed the greetings and appreciation of the Algerian President to the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, and handed him an official invitation to attend the Arab Summit to be organized in Algeria next November. Algeria, affirming the acceptance of the invitation to attend the summit, its support, active participation in it, and its success, as it is an important conference to unify efforts and promote joint Arab action.
    During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and the importance of working to strengthen them in various fields and joint coordination in a way that achieves common interests. Arab, regional and international issues of common interest were also discussed, and the importance of joint coordination was emphasized to ease the tensions of the region and end the existing crises in the region. Arabic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm