Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: we introduced a constitutional demands impeccable and await the reply of the Natio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: we introduced a constitutional demands impeccable and await the reply of the Natio Empty Kurdish lawmaker: we introduced a constitutional demands impeccable and await the reply of the Natio

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 4:06 am

Kurdish lawmaker: we introduced a constitutional demands impeccable and await the reply of the National Alliance

08/28/2014

Khandan - A member of the Iraqi parliament from the Kurdistan Alliance, Abdul Aziz Hussein, that "preliminary negotiations conducted by the delegation negotiating with the National Alliance However Abadi was positive," expressing his surprise at the "repeat the words of al-Maliki about the high ceilings to the demands of some of the blocks and his agent, the charges are that they are you want to block the formation of the next government. "

Hussein added in a statement to the newspaper «Middle East» that "the Kurdistan Alliance presented the demands of the constitutional impeccable and await the reply of the National Alliance, which is expected to appear within twenty-four hours ahead of the government program, which will decide in light of the nature of participation and to submit the names of candidates for ministerial portfolios ".

With regard to attacking al-Maliki to Biden because of federal, Hussein said that "the Iraqi constitution recognizes the federal and enjoyed by the Kurdistan of rights endorsed by the Constitution, and what we demand today is part of the Constitution, and therefore, we express our surprise that asks al-Maliki of American intervention to fight terrorism and attack them in the same time, with what he says that Biden is subtracted from the day before was rejected from yesterday, due to policies of marginalization and exclusion that has been practiced over the past years. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:58 am