Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals "political talks" ahead of the next parliament session

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals "political talks" ahead of the next parliament session Empty Al-Maliki's coalition reveals "political talks" ahead of the next parliament session

Post by rocky Sun 18 Sep 2022, 7:40 am

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals "political talks" ahead of the next parliament session
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

September 18, 2022

Jawad Al-Ghazali, a deputy from the State of Law coalition, confirmed on Sunday that the political talks will result in the formation of the government, while noting that the political blocs will hold intensive meetings before the next parliament session.
Al-Ghazali said that "the intensive meetings that will precede the session will result in important decisions that are in the interest of the Iraqi citizen," noting that "the meetings will focus on the upcoming period being positive in the political situation and the formation of a national service government in which everyone participates."
He pointed out that "the adoption of dialogue and calm as a way out of the political crisis, as well as the importance of keeping state institutions away from all forms of political conflict."

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2022, 3:53 pm