Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Deportation of more than 7 trillion dinars to the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: Deportation of more than 7 trillion dinars to the next government Empty Parliamentary Finance: Deportation of more than 7 trillion dinars to the next government

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Sep 2022, 5:24 am

Parliamentary Finance: Deportation of more than 7 trillion dinars to the next government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [size=21]The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Food Security Law has entered into force since it was voted on, and its amounts were divided according to its entitlements, while it pointed out that the amount of seven trillion and a quarter trillion dinars was transferred to the next government to be within its powers .

Committee member Jamal Cougar said, "The Food Security Law has entered into force since the first day it was voted on, and the disbursement process took place in two stages. M is divided into two parts, the first is 7 trillion and a quarter of a trillion dinars to be spent directly, and the rest is transferred to the next government, which has the power to spend it, and this was one of the conditions of the coordination framework in exchange for voting on the law .
    He added, "The amounts allocated under the Food Security Law for contracts and wages whose contracts have been voided are not sufficient because their numbers are astronomical and the amount allocated is limited," noting that "the solution is to set standards and divide them into sections, i.e. creating tables that start with the most deserving and are gradually absorbed," according to the newspaper. official.
    And he continued, "Fifteen thousand people were selected from contracts and daily wages from the governorates; for each governorate only one thousand people, as for the others who have contracts and whose contracts have been terminated, and others, these are segments that have existed for three, four or more years, and the amounts allocated to them are insufficient to install them."[/size]

43 . views
    Added 09/20/2022 - 12:08 PM
    Update 09/20/2022 - 1:23 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:13 am