Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish delegation and the coalition forces are discussing the mechanism of forming the new governme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish delegation and the coalition forces are discussing the mechanism of forming the new governme Empty Kurdish delegation and the coalition forces are discussing the mechanism of forming the new governme

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:52 am

Kurdish delegation and the coalition forces are discussing the mechanism of forming the new government

Were discussed during the meeting discussed a mechanism for the formation of the new government and the distribution of ministerial portfolios

08/28/2014 09:42:00

The delegation held Kurdish negotiator meeting, on Wednesday evening, headed by Hoshyar Zebari of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and Faryad Roandzi of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Jalal essence of mass change, and Najib Abdullah of the Islamic Union, and Zana rosti of Jemaah Islamiah, with a delegation of coalition forces national headed Mohammed Salman al-Jumaili and CoA.

During the meeting, discuss the search mechanism of the formation of the new government and the distribution of ministerial portfolios in accordance with the merits as well as research demands constitutional components of the Iraqi and the mechanism of its implementation also discussed the situation in Iraq from the political and security aspects, economic, and recent developments in Iraq and international support for Iraq in its war against terrorist groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:27 am