Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Labor: International coordination to create job opportunities for youth in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Labor: International coordination to create job opportunities for youth in Iraq Empty Ministry of Labor: International coordination to create job opportunities for youth in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 4:47 am

[size=46]Ministry of Labor: International coordination to create job opportunities for youth in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    20:31 - 09-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed the existence of international coordination to create job opportunities for young people in Iraq, while determining the mechanism for applying to international training centers. 
    And the Acting Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Judge Salar Abdul Sattar, said that "a proposal was submitted to the German ambassador in Baghdad, Martin Biger, to exchange experiences between the two countries and to sign a memorandum of understanding or agreement between the Iraqi and German ministries of labor for the purpose of establishing German training centers in Iraq."
    He added, "The centers aim to teach young people industrial techniques, technology and smart phones, in order to find opportunities for Iraqi youth," explaining that "Iraq has training centers for South Korea in Baghdad, Basra and the Kurdistan region, to teach Iraqi youth on industrial and technological techniques in order to find job opportunities." for them". 
    He pointed out that "there is a mechanism to register for these centers through the Directorate of Training Center in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, and there are conditions and specifications according to the required competencies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:04 am