Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister from New York: We are heading to hold a session of Parliament soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Foreign Minister from New York: We are heading to hold a session of Parliament soon Empty Foreign Minister from New York: We are heading to hold a session of Parliament soon

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 7:11 am

[size=45][size=41]Foreign Minister from New York: We are heading to hold a session of Parliament soon[/size]
     5 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein affirmed that negotiations are underway with the political parties and that a session of Parliament will be held soon.
    Hussein said in a televised statement that "negotiations are underway with the political parties and a move to hold a session of parliament soon, and we hope to reach an agreement with the Sadrist movement to be part of the government formation."
    Regarding international affairs and Iraqi mediation, Hussein added that "the fifth round of Saudi-Iranian talks has ended and we are preparing the conditions for a future round, and that there is a discussion that the next session between Riyadh and Tehran will be at a level other than foreign ministers."

He continued, "We support the nuclear negotiations between Tehran and Washington, and the tension negatively affects our internal situation," noting that "Iraq seeks to develop its relations with the United States and its relations with Iran are good."
    He stressed that "Turkey is an important neighbor and we have common interests, and we have to reach understandings, and the need to develop our relations with it on the basis that it is based on common understanding," noting that "Baghdad is discussing with Ankara ways to get rid of the armed action of the PKK."
    He pointed out that "the US military presence in Iraq is within the framework of training and consultation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:31 am