Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq invites Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Iraq invites Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities Empty Iraq invites Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 7:18 am

Iraq invites Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of its cities
    [size=11]Published: 22.09.2022 | 10:40 GMT |
    Last update: 22.09.2022 | 10:58 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein called on Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraqi cities.
    A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that "Hussein met his Emirati counterpart Abdullah bin Zayed, in the context of the meetings of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, and during the meeting they reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Abu Dhabi, and the prospects for raising them to a level that meets the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples." .
    He added that "the two sides also discussed the overall developments in the Arab and international region."
    The statement quoted the Iraqi minister as saying that "his country is keen to strengthen joint cooperation with the UAE in various fields," calling on "Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraqi cities."

The statement quoted the Emirati minister as affirming his "support for the security and stability of Iraq, seeking to increase the volume of cooperation with it, contributing to reconstruction and construction, and increasing investment in it."
    Source: RT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:24 am