Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is a historical country deeply rooted in human memory

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is a historical country deeply rooted in human memory Empty Al-Kazemi: Iraq is a historical country deeply rooted in human memory

Post by rocky Sat 24 Sep 2022, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi: Iraq is a historical country deeply rooted in human memory[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Policy

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-09-23 | 16:45
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Friday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi delivered Iraq's speech at the session of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly.

Al-Kadhimi said during his speech before the United Nations General Assembly: I am pleased to greet you on behalf of Iraq, which is one of the founding countries of this organization that hosts us.

He added: “Iraq is a historical country deeply rooted in human memory, and there are great challenges that seem difficult, especially at the level of internal political conflict, On the other hand, there is a spirit of hope among the people of Iraq, who have the ability to seize the opportunity for life, progress and peace.

Al-Kazemi explained: "The Iraqis, despite the difficult circumstances, used that spirit of hope to fight terrorism and to defeat it on behalf of the whole world, and our people made huge sacrifices to liberate their lands from gangs."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He continued, "I thank the supreme authority, al

-Sistani, for protecting the democratic process in Iraq."

Al-Kazemi indicated: "The political forces were unable to agree on the formation of the government, which led to the creation of a political blockage."

And Al-Kazemi said: "My government called for a serious and transparent dialogue for all political forces and various parties to discuss ways to get out of the crisis."

Al-Kazemi stressed: "Iraq seeks to bring views closer and work to find sustainable peaceful solutions to regional crises and differences between the countries of the region."

Below is the full text of the Prime Minister's speech[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1267304981/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Mustafa Al-Kazemi[/url]:

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 8:19 pm