Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE SPEND IN SEVEN MONTHS?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE SPEND IN SEVEN MONTHS? Empty HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE SPEND IN SEVEN MONTHS?

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2022, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE SPEND IN SEVEN MONTHS?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]14 minutes ago7

Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Finance announced the volume of its spending since the beginning of the year until last July, which amounted to 58.2 trillion dinars.
    The ministry said in a report published on its website, that "the total budget amounted to 58.2 trillion dinars, divided into 53.7 trillion dinars as a current budget and 4.4 trillion dinars as an investment budget."
    She added, "The spending of the Ministry of Finance is the highest with 18.3 trillion dinars, then the Cabinet with 4.1 trillion dinars, and then the Ministry of Defense with 3.9 trillion dinars."
    She stressed, "The salaries of employees in current expenditures amounted to 25.19 trillion dinars, while in special programs they amounted to 5.4 trillion dinars."
    She pointed out that "non-oil revenues constituted 4% of the total revenues and represented 3.5 trillion dinars."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:35 am