Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali: The framework is ready to agree to early elections to satisfy the Sadrist movement

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Khazali: The framework is ready to agree to early elections to satisfy the Sadrist movement Empty Khazali: The framework is ready to agree to early elections to satisfy the Sadrist movement

Post by rocky Sat 24 Sep 2022, 7:32 am

Khazali: The framework is ready to agree to early elections to satisfy the Sadrist movement
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/09/23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1205

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
The Secretary-General of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Sheikh Qais Khazali, affirmed that all the forces of the coordination framework agree to hold early elections to satisfy the Sadrist movement's brothers, and determining their date remains dependent on assessing the technical issues that the commission needs.
Khazali said during his hosting of a special interview program on Al-Iraqiya TV, that "Iraq is a state and the existence of the state requires the existence of a political process during which the government is formed with the presence of Parliament and the coordinating framework was open to solutions to end the political crisis."
He added, "There is a well-known political difference and we have worked to overcome the differences to form a stable government and to move together towards forming a government that will benefit from the financial abundance to provide services to the people."
He added, "It is not possible to turn back the clock in returning the Sadrist bloc's representatives to parliament, and for their return there is no solution other than early elections. I think that the solution is to hold them and all the forces of the coordination framework agree to that to satisfy the brothers in the Sadrist movement."
He stressed that "the framework is ready for the movement to participate in the government according to the amount of the Sadrist bloc that has resigned, and if the movement wants to return to parliament, there will be early elections.
He pointed out that he "believes that Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani is ready to give up his candidacy for the position of prime minister by the framework if the solution is his apology."
He added that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:27 pm