Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Alliance: Parliament must resume work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh Alliance: Parliament must resume work Empty Al-Fateh Alliance: Parliament must resume work

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:14 am

[size=46]Al-Fateh Alliance: Parliament must resume work[/size]
    Iraq
    10:52 - 09-25-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ayed Al-Hilali, said that everyone realized the extent of the political danger raging in Iraq and the obstruction that lasted for more than ten months.
    Al-Hilali added that the current dialogues have become more mature than in the past, and everyone has decided the need to return to the legislative authority and resume the work of the House of Representatives.
    He pointed out that there are many indications that there is an acceptance of the coordination framework candidate, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, for the position of Prime Minister.
    Al-Hilali stressed that the general situation imposes on the political blocs the presence of the Sadrist bloc in the public scene and understanding with it, even if it does not participate with the government, but at least to have a say in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm