Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Agriculture: Food security is one of the most important challenges facing the internatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Agriculture: Food security is one of the most important challenges facing the internatio Empty Minister of Agriculture: Food security is one of the most important challenges facing the internatio

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:56 am

Minister of Agriculture: Food security is one of the most important challenges facing the international community

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
     Today, Sunday, Minister of Agriculture, Mohammed Al-Khafaji, stressed that food security is one of the main pillars of countries' stability and a measure of people's well-being for its active role in the economic, developmental and political aspects.
    Al-Khafaji said, in a speech during a meeting in Amman between the ministers of agriculture in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria, that "countries are keen to provide and sustain food security for their people, through their own resources, or from imports, which is a weak link as it is linked to many influential external and internal conditions." on its permanence and ease of obtaining it.”
    He pointed out that "food security is one of the most prominent challenges facing the international community, for several reasons, including the increase in the population, the decline in production and productivity, climate changes and the environmental disasters they cause, a change in the pattern of agriculture, decreasing water revenues and rising temperatures, as well as the crisis of the Corona pandemic and its repercussions on the global market." Oil and its recurrent decline in prices and its impact on global food security.

10 . views
    Added 09/25/2022 - 1:24 PM
    Update 09/25/2022 - 2:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am