Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri’s office denies the existence of a press conference to announce the “state administration”

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Amiri’s office denies the existence of a press conference to announce the “state administration”  Empty Al-Amiri’s office denies the existence of a press conference to announce the “state administration”

Post by rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 5:10 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Amiri’s office denies the existence of a press conference to announce the “state administration” coalition[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
[size=45]The office of the head of the “Al-Fateh” coalition, Hadi Al-Amiri, denied the existence of a press conference this evening to announce the “state administration” coalition.[/size]
[size=45]Hassan Al Bishara, director of Al-Amiri’s office, said in a tweet via “Twitter”:[/size]
[size=45]And the former deputy in the Iraqi parliament, Mishaan al-Jubouri, had stated earlier today, Sunday, that “a “state administration coalition” will be announced this evening, which includes determination, sovereignty, democracy, the Kurdistan Union, Babylon and the forces of the framework.”[/size]
[size=45]He added, "The political agreement included commitment to the legislation of amnesty and oil laws, the expulsion of non-local forces from the liberated cities, the handling of the file of the missing, and early elections within a year and a half.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2022, 1:07 pm