Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals to Alsumaria the fact that a parliamentary session will be held tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - A deputy reveals to Alsumaria the fact that a parliamentary session will be held tomorrow Empty A deputy reveals to Alsumaria the fact that a parliamentary session will be held tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:52 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy reveals to Alsumaria the fact that a parliamentary session will be held tomorrow[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-26 | 06:26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Special

Member of Parliament Walid Al-Sahlani revealed today, Monday, the fact that there is a parliamentary session tomorrow, Tuesday.

Al-Sahlani said in an interview with Alsumaria News, “One of the necessary and urgent matters at the current stage is the convening of the parliament session, given that parliament must practice its legal work, on the basis of which the people were given the choice of representatives who represent them in discussing many projects and laws, in addition to the file.” relating to the formation of the government and the selection of the President of the Republic.

He added, "We were not informed of the existence of a session of Parliament tomorrow, Tuesday."

Al-Sahlani explained that "one of the priorities of the next parliament session is to choose the president of the republic after the Kurdish forces' agreement, and to choose a prime minister as well," stressing that "there is a real effort by all political forces to resolve this file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am