Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil deliberately did not answer questions about the region's oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - The Ministry of Oil deliberately did not answer questions about the region's oil Empty The Ministry of Oil deliberately did not answer questions about the region's oil

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 7:40 am

[size=38]The Ministry of Oil deliberately did not answer questions about the region's oil[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 25, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Kurdish MP Sarwa Abdul Wahed said on Sunday 25/09/2022 that the Oil Ministry deliberately did not answer questions about the region's oil.
    And Abdul Wahed said in a tweet on Twitter, which was followed by the obelisk: The Ministry of Oil does not have an answer to a simple question, and it seems that it has something it wants to hide about the fuel sent to the region and its contractors.
    The deputy addressed the Minister of Oil, saying: Answer our questions without ambiguity. What are the details of your agreement with the two ruling parties and their companies? Noting that gasoline does not reach the citizen.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:54 am