Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist explains how to control the currency sale auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist explains how to control the currency sale auction Empty An economist explains how to control the currency sale auction

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 8:41 am

[size=52]An economist explains how to control the currency sale auction[/size]
    • September 25 08:56

The economic expert, Abdul Salam Hassan, explained that the currency sale auction can be controlled through the government's move towards equalizing the value of the dinar with the dollar or making it close to the dinar, pointing to the difficulty of stopping this auction, especially with the presence of dominant parties on the scene. 
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, "The currency auction cannot be stopped, and there is no law preventing its work, as it is supported by the World Bank, despite corruption and the parties' control over it to achieve personal benefits." 
    He added that "most countries work with currency auctions or the so-called economic colonialism, and countries take it for financial investment and a window to extract the currency, but the work of this auction in Iraq cannot be legalized or stopped under the pretext of continuing import, and this matter needs more currency." 
    And he indicated that "the increase in the amounts of currency sale came as a result of the increase in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, as it achieves greater benefit through the currency sale auction, and the government can control this matter and reduce the amounts sold in the auction by making the value of the dollar close to the dinar and thus the two values are equal or may The difference is very simple." finished 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:17 pm